twitterwander led me to this cool coaching quote

>> 27 November 2008

.installed my new tweetdeck today. think it is my favorite twitter ap so far. following the links to various treasures, I came up on http://www.noomii.com.  an interesting concept and I haven't fully explored the site, but did come across this statement on their 'how it works' tab: 

“Of all the things successful people do… having a life coach is at the top of the list”
-Jack Canfield, Success Coach and author of Chicken Soup for the Soul

Did you know that many of the world’s most successful people – actors, CEOs, athletes, entrepreneurs – have life coaches to help them achieve such enormous success? The fact is, the single most important thing you can do to achieve success is to have a coach who will motivate you, inspire you, and most importantly, hold you accountable to taking continuous action on your most important goals.