Do I Care More About Your Business Than You Do?

>> 30 May 2008

How important are your goals to you? Did you make them just for me, or are they REALLY-TRULY yours?
If they are YOURS....is your behaviour consistent with moving TOWARD those goals or away from them? Tell the truth?

Sould your coach care more about your business than you do?



I know that Alan cares. He cares enough to prepare, to show up, to do the work, to take the risk, to grow when it is extremely uncomfortable, to challenge his limiting beliefs and bust through them. To take motivation and knowledge into the field and execute. Care might not even be the right word....he is committed to his business and his goals. It sure makes it fun for me to

Thanks Alan. Your committment made a difference in my life this week.

0 comments: