Tracking your numbers. Quit hating it.

>> 07 December 2007

I know it has been a while. I've been coaching. :) I've been coached. I've been working on my skills and helping my agents with their skills.
I've been tracking numbers and asking agents to track numbers. This is where we all tend to get bogged down. I've had many agents tell me the don't like tracking their numbers --they see it as a waste of time. Interesting business mindset.

I wonder how many successful businesses run out there without a business plan, and without tracking numbers. Do you think DELL runs with out measuring activities, goals and results? Really, what successful business doesn't track their numbers?

Point made. If you don't know where you are, you can't get where you want to be. Fill the gap.
Endure the hard work and enjoy the results.

1 comments:

Randilyn 4:56 PM  

You write very well.