From Colorado to You with Care

>> 11 October 2007

It is late. I'm still running on the energy from a special event we had this evening. A powerful event that I know impacted everyone who participated. More on that after I have had some time to reflect and ruminate. I will tell you, our exercise tonight affirmed that what you visualize and believe within, and act upon with 100% energy and focus, you can accomplish. YES anything.

I'm at a coaching skills training camp in Broomfield, Colorado. The last 2 days have been powerful and much needed. One of the bloggers I often read is also here. I recognized him the first morning as if a celebrity were sitting there. Barry, I hope you don't mind, but I can't get it all out tonight. So I'm going to redirect to you...again.... you have said much of what I wanted to but you were the one with the discipline to get up early and write about it. See what Barry Owen, a fellow KW Productivity Coach has to say about our training here... http://activerain.com/blogsview/233587/Which-comes-first-Improving

The other must share is the AWFUL but true story from Steve Crossland's Blog. Another one of my favorite real estate bloggers who is still selling. Please read The Diary of a Busted Real Estate Deal. And if you are an agent, please NEVER be a COMPLETE BOZO like this buyer's agent. Thanks Steve for sharing your experience and especially how you handled it.

This coach is headed for rest. I'm looking forward to the last bit here tomorrow and excited about the skills I'm learning that will help me not only in my coaching, but in all areas of my life. I ALWAYS want to be growing and expanding. Do you?

0 comments: